My writing systems
This page is part of a series on journaling.
Dragon hunting is the process of searching and slaying chaos dragons. Sometimes, it is also called a mind sweep. I like to do mind sweeps while doing a physical space sweep, with a clipboard in hand.
- Take writing pad, a piece of paper, and a pencil.
- Walk around the house, room by room:
- Enter a room.
- Observe the walls, dimensions, furniture, objects, colours, materials, the air, the ceiling.
- Move on to the next room.
- Inventory all the dragons on the paper. Areas to clean, to organize, to process. Note also any project, to do action, idea that comes to mind.