Journaling table of contents
My favourite articles on journaling
One of my hobbies is to journal every day. It helps me organize and develop my thoughts and my personal stories. This page is a curated list of blog posts describing my favourite writing and organization systems.
Articles about my journals
I have separate journals specialized for different processes, which are described in separate pages.
- Capture notebook
- Daily journal
- Free associations
- Personal stories
- Projects notebooks
Articles about organization systems
Articles about writing
Here is a collection of resources that I read and took inspiration from as I develop and experiment with journaling ideas and processes.
Websites and blogs
- Bullet journal
- 43 Folders
- The Para Method on fortelabs.co
- Yet Another Hot Take on “Folders versus Tags” on eleanorkonik.com
- A Brief History & Ethos of the Digital Garden on maggieappleton.com
- David Allan. Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
- Sam Carpenter. Work the System: The Simple Mechanics of Making More and Working Less
- Matthew Dick. Storyworthy: Engage, Teach, Persuade, and Change Your Life through the Power of Storytelling
- Pierre Lebar, Conter: Pour une parole percutante
- Platt Roger Spencer. Spencerian Handwriting: The Complete Collection of Theory and Practical Workbooks for Perfect Cursive and Hand Lettering